Miles & Your Corporate Program
Does your company have a corporate wellness program? Do you sometimes struggle to engage your employees? We can help! Mali Rising is pleased to over Miles for Mali as a turn-key, ready-to-go walking challenge for corporate wellness programs. We have several different levels at which your company may chose to engage with the project, and all of them offer an easy way for your program to succeed.
Explore ways Miles for Mali can help you achieve your goals:
You'll be part of the journey of construction in each village -- learning about the kids and school as we go.
Your regular support reduces fundraising costs and directs the dollars where they are needed -- to the classroom.
Building a school provides real, tangible results in the field -- you can see & even visit the results of your gift.
Your gift is pooled with other generous members to provide the greatest gift of all: an education.
What does your builders' society gift provide?
Each school includes three classrooms, 6 latrines, a director's office, desks, and more.
EXPLORE CURRENT SCHOOLS
Your gift supports a proven model -- we've built 22 schools and we're on a roll!
Your support also underwrites oversight of construction and budgets along with follow up training of villagers for maintenance, so we can be sure your gifts are having the largest possible impact and being used well.
When you become a member of the builders' society, you'll receive...
- Special updates on village selection and school construction.
- Stories, photos, and videos from the students and schools you've supported.
- Two free tickets to our annual gala -- the Success Soiree.
- An annual special surprise gift from Mali.
- A year-end report card on all of our schools.
- The opportunity (not required, but fun!) to connect with your school's students through easy volunteer projects.
- Invitations to join us at the grand ceremenoial opening of Builders' Society schools.